Developing SharePoint Applications provides guidance for architects and developers who want to create enterprise-scale applications. This introductory topic includes the following:
- Overview. This is a brief description of the guidance.
- SharePoint Guidance Assets. This describes what is contained in the guidance.
- Intended Audience. This describes the prerequisites for understanding the guidance.
- When to Use This Guidance. This describes situations that are appropriate for the guidance.
- Community and Knowledge Base. This provides a link to a site for users of this guidance.
- Evaluating the SharePoint Guidance. This describes how to decide whether this guidance is appropriate for you.
- Useful Development Tools. This describes various tools that are helpful for developing SharePoint applications.