This content and the technology described is outdated and is no longer being maintained. For more information, see Transient Fault Handling.
This section describes the most common situations developers must address when using the Autoscaling Application Block. Each scenario explains the task, gives a real-world situation for the task, and includes code demonstrating how to use the Autoscaling Application Block to complete the task.
- Collecting Performance Counter Data
- Implementing Throttling Behavior
- Storing Your Autoscaling Rules
- Storing Your Service Information Data
- Reading the Autoscaling Application Block Log Messages
Last built: June 7, 2012