Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Active Directory Guide
Topic Last Modified: 2009-11-20
Before you deploy and operate Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2, you must prepare the Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) by extending the schema and then creating and configuring objects. The schema extensions add the Active Directory classes and attributes that are required by Office Communications Server.
The topics in this section describe how to prepare Active Directory Domain Services for deploying Office Communications Server 2007 R2, and for delegating setup and administration permissions. It also provides a reference of the Active Directory schema required by Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
You can download the Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Active Directory Guide as a Word file from the Microsoft Download Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=151920.
In This Section
- Active Directory Infrastructure Requirements
- Overview of Active Directory Domain Services Preparation
- Preparing Active Directory Domain Services
- Preparing a Locked Down Active Directory Domain Services
- Delegating Office Communications Server Setup and Administration
- Active Directory Domain Services Reference