Configuring Scheduled Meeting Settings for Web Components
Topic Last Modified: 2009-02-28
You can use the General to tab in the Web Components Properties dialog box to specify the following settings, which apply to all meetings scheduled by users in the pool:
- The displayed name of your organization.
- The maximum number of meetings an individual user can have scheduled at one time. The maximum is 10,000, and the default is 1,000.
- The default meeting admission type, which specifies whether a user must be authenticated before they can attend a meeting.
To configure scheduled meeting settings for a Web Components Server
Open the Office Communications Server 2007 R2 snap-in.
In the console tree, expand the forest node, and then do one of the following:
- For an Enterprise pool, expand Enterprise pools, right-click the pool, click Properties, and then click Web Component Properties.
- For a Standard Edition server, expand Standard Edition servers, right-click the pool, click Properties, and then click Web Component Properties.
On the General tab, in Meeting schedule settings, do the following:
- In Organization, type the name of your organization.
- In Maximum scheduled meetings per user, type the maximum number of meetings a user can have at the same time.
- In Default admission type, select whether a user needs be authenticated before they can attend a meeting.