Topic Last Modified: 2010-01-05
The operations phase is the phase during which you manage operations for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 servers, unified communications clients, and unified communications applications that you have deployed in your environment. The topics in this section explain how to configure and manage the servers, clients, and applications in your Office Communications Server 2007 R2 topology, as well as how to implement backup and restoration plans and procedures for Office Communications Server.
In This Section
The topics in this section are grouped into the following categories:
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Administration Guide describes how to install the administrative tools for Office Communications Server 2007 R2, how to manage the settings for internal servers in your topology, and how to configure settings for the Conferencing Attendant and Response Group Service applications in your topology.
- Communicator Web Access (2007 R2 Release) Administration Guide describes how to manage and configure new features in the 2007 R2 version of Communicator Web Access, including how to redirect users of previous releases, how to configure audio conferencing, and how to customize the menus, tabs, and login page for Communicator Web Access client.
- Administering Group Chat describes how to manage Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Group Chat using the Group Chat Administration Tool and Group Chat Server Configuration Tool.
- Administering Web Service Provider describes how to configure Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Web Service Provider to provide basic instant messaging (IM) and presence functionality for Microsoft Office Outlook-Live users.
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Backup and Restoration Guide describes how to plan for and implement backup and restoration procedures for your organization to enable restoration of service in the event of service failure.