|Outlook Developer Reference|
Returns or sets a NavigationModule object that represents the currently selected navigation module in the Navigation Pane. Read/write.
Version Added: Outlook 2007
expression A variable that represents a NavigationPane object.
- NavigationPane Object
- NavigationPane Object Members
- How to: Add a Custom Folder to a Group and Display it in Overlay Mode by Default
- How to: Display Specific Modules in the Navigation Pane
- How to: Enumerate, Show, Hide, and Position Modules in the Navigation Pane
- How to: Set a Module as the Currently Selected Module in the Navigation Pane
- How to: Show or Hide the Navigation Pane