|Word Developer Reference|
Returns or sets a String that represents the format in which dates are displayed. Read/write.
expression An expression that returns a ContentControl object.
The default format is the format setting specified in Microsoft Office Word on the users' system, which usually depends on the location setting in Microsoft Windows. For example, the default format of dates for English (U.S.) is "mm/dd/yyyy". Use the DateDisplayFormat property to specify a different date format.
|Visual Basic for Applications|
- ContentControl Object
- ContentControl Object Members
- How to: Bind a Content Control to a Node in the Data Store
- How to: Bind Controls to a Specific Row in the Data Store When Inserting a Building Block
- How to: Change a Content Control from One Type to Another
- How to: Change the Editability of a Content Control
- How to: Filter the Building Block List in a Content Control
- How to: Insert a Content Control into a Building Block
- How to: Remove Data from the Data Store When Deleting a Content Control
- How to: Set the Building Blocks That You Can Use for a Content Control
- Walkthrough: Connect an Item in the Data Store to a SQL Server Database
- Walkthrough: Connect an Item in the Data Store to a Web Service
- Walkthrough: Connect an Item in the Data Store to an Access Database
- Walkthrough: Connect an Item in the Data Store to an Excel Workbook
- Working with Content Controls