Browsing the Metadata Repository and Executing Methods and Filters
This section contains a series of how-to topics that help you build your own custom applications for browsing the metadata repository and executing methods and filters on the line-of-business (LOB) application.
In This Section
- How to: Get Started with Using the Runtime Object Model
Learn how to use the Runtime object model to browse the metadata repository and execute methods on business applications.
- How to: Get an LobSystem and an Entity
Find out how to use the Runtime object model to read and query the metadata repository.
- How to: Execute a Finder Method on an Entity
Learn to use the Finder method to return entity instances.
- How to: Execute a SpecificFinder Method on an Entity
Learn to use the SpecificFinder method to return one entity instance for a given key.
- How to: Execute a Wildcard Filter on an Entity
Use the wildcard filter type to create more user-friendly filters.
- How to: Execute a Method on an Entity
Learn how to execute methods, including finder and filter methods, on an entity.