The LinkTarget property of the CategoryNavigationWebPart class gets or sets the target of the link in the navigation bar.
A string that represents the target of the link.
The LinkTarget property supports only the following string values:
- _blank. Loads the linked document into a new blank window. This window is not named.
- _media. Loads the linked document into the HTML content area of the Media Bar. Available in Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later.
- _parent. Loads the linked document into the parent of the document that contains the link.
- _search. Loads the linked document into the browser search pane. Available in Internet Explorer 5 or later.
- _self. Loads the linked document into the window in which the link was clicked (the active window). This is the default.
- _top. Loads the linked document into the topmost window.
Platforms: Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Security: Code Access Security