Dragged object has invalid database object information.
In Solution Explorer, the item you are dragging does not have valid database object information. There are many possible reasons for this error including insufficient memory, new and incompatible versions of objects, and failure of the clipboard function. You can try any of the following remedial actions:
- Close other applications that are not currently needed and try the operation again.
- Restart Visual Studio and try again.
- Restart your computer and try again.
- If a dragged object fails several times, determine if the object was created by a newer application that might use an incompatible format. You can use the Microsoft Windows Clipboard Viewer to view the contents of the clipboard.
- Check the Microsoft Knowledge Base for any available new information on clipboard errors while dragging database objects. See the Microsoft Support Knowledge Base.
If this error persists, contact Customer Support Services and let them help you resolve this problem.