Analysis Services How-to Topics
This section contains procedures that describe how to use the tools provided in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services (SSAS) to create, manage, administer, and deploy/process Analysis Services databases. Also covered is the use of data sources and data source views which Analysis Services databases access for data.
The topics are grouped by subject area, and cover both the features and functions in Business Intelligence Development Studio, and SQL Server Management Studio and certain various objects and features specific to Analysis Services.
This section contains the following how-to topics.
- Administering Analysis Services in Management Studio How-to Topics
- Developing in Business Intelligence Development Studio How-to Topics (SSAS)
- Working with Data Sources How-to Topics (SSAS)
- Working with Data Source Views How-to Topics (SSAS)
- Working with Database Dimension Basics How-to Topics
- Partitions How-to Topics (Analysis Services)
- Working with Cubes and Cube Properties How-to Topics
- Actions How-to Topics (Analysis Services)
- Working with Data Mining How-to Topics
- Working with Dimension Attributes How-to Topics
- Cube Translations How-to Topics (Analysis Services)
- Working with Analysis Services Databases How-to Topics