Tasks for Power Management
Applies To: System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3
To use the power management feature in Configuration Manager 2007 R3, you must complete a number of configuration and management tasks.
The content in this section contains more information about these tasks.
The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 R3.
In This Section
- How to Examine Power Management Information from Client Computers
Describes the steps required to examine power management settings and usage on computers in your organization.
- How to Apply a Power Plan to a Specified Collection
Describes the steps required to create and apply power management plan to computers in your organization.
- How to Exclude Computers from Power Management
Describes the steps required to prevent power management settings from being applied to computers.
- How to Run Reports for Power Management
Describes how to run the Configuration Manager 2007 R3 power management reports.
- How to Create a Collection of Computers Based on Sleep Capabilities
Describes the steps required to create a collection of computers based on their sleep capabilities.
For additional information, see Configuration Manager 2007 Information and Support.
To contact the documentation team, email SMSdocs@microsoft.com.