ISA Server SE Uninstalling ISA Server Software
If you want to uninstall ISA Server 2006, perform the following procedure:
To Uninstall ISA Server
Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
In Microsoft ISA Server 2006, click Change/Remove.
On the Welcome page, click Next.
On the Program Maintenance page, select Remove.
On the Generated Files Removal page:
- Select Do not remove Microsoft ISA Server 2006 log files, to save log files
- Select Do not remove Microsoft ISA Server 2006 cache files, to save cache files
Click Remove, to uninstall ISA Server 2006 from the computer.
Click Finish to exit the wizard, when the removal process has completed.
Note the following:
- Monitoring applications, such as Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) agent, use ISA Server files and may interfere with ISA Server setup and removal. To avoid issues, stop these applications before taking any of the following actions:
- Repair or modify
- Install or uninstall of a service pack or hotfix
- Before removing ISA Server, be sure to close ISA Server Management and ISA Server Performance Monitor.
- When you configure ISA Server, some Routing and Remote Access settings may be modified. When you uninstall ISA Server, the Routing and Remote Access configuration is reconfigured as follows:
- The Routing and Remote Access service is disabled.
- The remote access policy configured by ISA Server is deleted.
- Routing and Remote Access is reset to its default settings and disabled. To configure Routing and Remote Access, use the Configure and Enable Routing and Remote Access Wizard, accessible from the Routing and Remote Access snap-in.