Inspect a virtual hard disk
To inspect a virtual hard disk
- Open the Administration Website.
- In the navigation pane, under Virtual Disks, click Inspect.
- Do one of the following, and then click Inspect:
- In Known virtual hard disks, select the virtual hard disk file.
- In Fully qualified path to file, type the fully qualified path to the virtual hard disk file.
To perform this procedure, you must have the appropriate permissions. If you do not have the appropriate permissions, you will either receive an error message or you will not be able to view certain menu items and options described in this procedure. To change your permissions, contact your Virtual Server administrator. For more information, see Securing Virtual Server. For instructions on opening the Administration Website, see "Open the Administration Website" in Related Topics. You can inspect a virtual hard disk at any time. Inspecting a virtual hard disk displays a page that lists information about the virtual hard disk and all the modifications you can make. You can configure Virtual Server to display paths in selection lists. For instructions, see "Add a Virtual Server search path" in Related Topics.