This topic describes how to customize predefined reports. Each report content type has a number of sub-categories, each of which is configurable. You can modify the order in which the data is displayed as well. For more information, see Configuring Forefront TMG reports.
- In the Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Management console tree, click the Monitoring node.
- In the details pane, click the Reports tab.
- On the Tasks tab, to configure the applicable report type, click one of the following:
- Customize Summary Content
- Customize Web Usage Content
- Customize Application Usage Content
- Customize Traffic and Utilization Content
- Customize Security Content
- Customize Malware Inspection Content
- Customize Intrusion Prevention System Content
- Customize URL Filtering Content
- Click a tab, and then in Include this number of, type the maximum amount of data that should be included in the report.
- Some sub-categories allow you to change the order by which the data is presented. To do so, under Sort Order, click the option that should be used to sort the data in the report.
- Click OK to close the report type.