Deployment for Mobile Device Manager
Use the following information to help you deploy the System Center Mobile Device Manager system. MDM architecture enables Windows Mobile devices running the Windows Mobile 6.1 operating system to connect more securely to the company network.
You must suitably plan and configure the IT infrastructure of your company before you deploy MDM.
In This Section
- MDM Deployment Overview
Provides an overview of MDM deployment, including configuration requirements, assumptions, and best practices.
- Step 1: Configuring Active Directory for MDM
Describes how to configure the Active Directory domain and grant permissions for administrators to install MDM.
- Step 2: Installing MDM Enrollment Server
Describes how to install MDM Enrollment Server.
- Step 3: Installing MDM Device Management Server
Describes how to install MDM Device Management Server.
- Step 4: Installing MDM Administrator Tools
Describes how to install MDM Administrator Tools.
- Step 5: Installing MDM Gateway Server
Describes how to install MDM Gateway Server.
- Step 6: Installing MDM Self Service Portal
Describes how to install MDM Self Service Portal.