Technical Articles for Mobile Device Manager
This section includes technical articles and white papers dealing with the implementation and operation of System Center Mobile Device Manager (MDM). New articles will be posted here as our technology and product continues to develop.
In This Section
- Using Windows Mobile 6.1 Images on the Device Emulator with MDM
Provides instructions for using the Windows Mobile 6.1 Device Emulator images to configure and test your MDM system.
- Upgrading an MDM Installation to MDM 2008 SP1
Provides you with the necessary steps and guidance to upgrade your existing System Center Mobile Device Manager installation to MDM 2008 SP1.
- Configuring External and Internal Firewalls in MDM 2008 SP1
Describes how to configure external and internal firewalls to help MDM 2008 SP1 to work correctly.
- Deploying MDM 2008 SP1 in a Global Enterprise Environment
Helps you address the decisions and activities that are critical to successfully integrating MDM 2008 SP1 into a large, complex, or geographically dispersed enterprise environment.
- Integrating MDM 2008 SP1 with Existing Web Sites or SharePoint Server
Helps you integrate MDM 2008 SP1 with existing Web sites or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server portals with the goal of providing access to the sites or portals from Windows Mobile 6.1 devices.
- Integrating MDM 2008 SP1 with Microsoft Exchange Server
Discusses how to successfully integrate MDM 2008 SP1 and Microsoft Exchange Server, with the goal of providing mobile messaging to Windows Mobile 6.1 and later devices.
- Integrating MDM 2008 SP1 with Office Communications Server
Provides the technical information to help you successfully implement MDM 2008 SP1 with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007.