This section contains technical information about file structures and file types.
In This Section
- Compound Index File Structure (.cdx)
Describes how the compound file structure is different from the compact index file structure.
- Compact Index File Structure (.idx)
Provides information about the compact index header record.
- File Extensions and File Types
Contains lists of the extensions and their associated file types that are used with Microsoft Visual FoxPro.
- FoxUser Resource File Structure
Contains a variety of resource information, including window positions, color sets, Browse window configurations, label definitions, and so on.
- Index File Structure (.idx)
Describes the contents of index files, index header records, and index node records.
- Macro File Format (.fky)
Provides a description of the file header and individual macros.
- Memo File Structure (.FPT)
Describes the contents of the memo header record, memo block header, and memo text.
- Table File Structure (.dbc, .dbf, .frx, .lbx, .mnx, .pjx, .scx, .vcx)
Provides a list of file types that are saved as tables, as well as the table header record and field subrecords structure.
- Table Structures of Table Files (.dbc, .frx, .lbx, .mnx, .pjx, .scx, .vcx)
Provides information about the reports available that document table structures.
- General Reference
Provides Visual FoxPro related technical information, including file types, file structures, and other reference information about Visual FoxPro elements.
- Naming Conventions
Provides links to additional information about choosing names for exposed objects, properties, and methods that can be understood by users of the application easily.
- Visual FoxPro and Other Programming Languages
Provides a comparison of Visual FoxPro language elements with other programming languages.