HRESULT CreatePropertySheetPages( IUnknown *piData, IWCPropertySheetCallback *piCallback );
IUnknown interface pointer for retrieving information relating to the new property pages. By calling the IUnknown::QueryInterface method with the piData pointer, the following interfaces are available:cluster object for which property sheet pages are being created, a pointer to one of the following interfaces is also available:
- IGetClusterNodeInfo, if the property page relates to a node.
- IGetClusterGroupInfo, if the property page relates to a group.
- IGetClusterNetworkInfo, if the property page relates to a network.
- IGetClusterNetInterfaceInfo, if the property page relates to a network interface.
- IGetClusterResourceInfo, if the property page relates to a resource.
Pointer to an IWCPropertySheetCallback interface implementation for adding property pages to the Cluster Administrator property sheet.
Return one of the following values or any HRESULT that describes the results of the operation.
For each property page to be added
- Use piData to call QueryInterface and retrieve an interface pointer for the cluster object associated with the page. For example, if you are adding a property page for a resource, you want to retrieve a pointer to the IGetClusterResourceInfo interface. Although it is possible to successfully query for interfaces that retrieve data unrelated to the target object, you should expect to receive errors when you attempt to call the methods.
To create the page, call the function
CreatePropertySheetPage. To produce pages
that look like the pages provided by Cluster Administrator, each new property page should be no larger than 252
dialog units wide and 218 dialog units high, and should contain two standard controls:
- For the object icon, an icon control positioned at (8,7) with a size of (18,20).
- For the object name, a static control positioned at (38,12) with a size of (206,10).
- To add the page to the property sheet, call the IWCPropertySheetCallback::AddPropertySheetPage method pointed to by piCallback.
|Windows version||None supported Windows Server 2008 Enterprise, Windows Server 2008 Datacenter|