Applies to: desktop apps only
The FPCComputerSets collection holds a set of FPCComputerSet objects that represent all of the computer sets defined in a Forefront TMG array or the enterprise. Each computer set may include sets or ranges of IP addresses that are specified in FPCComputers, FPCAddressRanges, and FPCSubnets collections. Connection limit policies, network rules, access rules, server publishing rules, Web publishing rules, system policy rules, cache rules, and routing rules (Web chaining rules) can refer to specific computer sets.
Forefront TMG provides the following predefined computer sets:
- Anywhere. A computer set that includes all IP addresses.
- Array Servers. A computer set that includes all the Forefront TMG computers in the array.
- Domain Controllers. A computer set that includes all the domain controllers in the domain to which a Forefront TMG computer belongs.
- Enterprise Remote Management Computers. A computer set that includes all computers allowed to remotely manage all Forefront TMG computers in the enterprise.
- IPSec Remote Gateways. A computer set that includes the IP addresses of the Internet Protocol security (IPSec) remote virtual private network (VPN) gateways.
- Managed Server Computers. A computer set that includes all computers allowed to connect to the Configuration Storage server for the array.
- Remote Management Computers. A computer set that includes the IP addresses of computers that are allowed to manage Forefront TMG remotely. Initially, this computer set is empty. You should configure it to include the IP addresses of all computers that will be allowed to manage Forefront TMG remotely.
- Replicate Configuration Storage servers. A computer set that includes all Configuration Storage servers that are configured to replicate with the local Configuration Storage server.
Click here to see the Forefront TMG object hierarchy.
This collection inherits from the FPCPersist object, which contains methods and properties related to the persistent storage of an object's data. They include methods for exporting the object's data to and importing it from an XML document.
The FPCComputerSets collection has these types of members:
The FPCComputerSets collection has these methods.
Creates a new FPCComputerSet object in the collection and returns a reference to it.
Retrieves the requested FPCComputerSet object from the collection.
Removes the specified FPCComputerSet object from the collection.
The FPCComputerSets collection has these properties.
Gets an enumerator object for the collection.
Gets the number of FPCComputerSet objects in the collection.
Methods Inherited from FPCPersist
|CancelWaitForChanges||Cancels the registration established by the WaitForChanges method (for use in C and C++ programming only).|
|CanImport||Returns a Boolean value that indicates whether the properties of the collection, its elements, and their subobjects can be imported from the specified XML document.|
|Export||Recursively writes the stored values of all the properties of the collection, its elements, and their subobjects to the specified XML document.|
|ExportToFile||Recursively writes the stored values of all the properties of the collection, its elements, and their subobjects to the specified XML file.|
|GetServiceRestartMask||Retrieves a 32-bit bitmask of the FpcServices enumerated type that specifies which services need to be restarted for currently unsaved changes to take effect.|
|Import||Recursively copies the values of all the properties of the collection, its elements, and their subobjects from the specified XML document to persistent storage.|
|ImportFromFile||Recursively copies the values of all the properties of the collection, its elements, and their subobjects from the specified XML file to persistent storage.|
|LoadDocProperties||Provides the XML document's properties so that you can know what information can be imported from the document.|
|Refresh||Recursively reads the values of all the properties of the collection, its elements, and their subobjects from persistent storage, overwriting any changes that have not been saved.|
|Save||Recursively writes the current values of all the properties of the collection, its elements, and their subobjects to persistent storage.|
|WaitForChanges||Registers to wait for an event indicating that the contents of the object have changed (for use in C and C++ programming only).|
Properties Inherited from FPCPersist
|PersistentName||Gets the persistent name of the collection. The persistent name of an object is a name that is unique for the object at the respective level of the COM object hierarchy.|
|VendorParameterSets||Gets an FPCVendorParametersSets collection that can hold sets of custom data for extending the collection.|
Interfaces for C++ Programming
This collection implements the IFPCComputerSets interface.
Minimum supported client
|Windows Vista, None supported|
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 with SP2 (64-bit only)|
|Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010|
Build date: 7/12/2010