Adding Index, Contents, and Image Locations
The most important information that you provide in a project file is the location of your HTML topic, contents (.hhc), and index (.hhk) files. This enables HTML Help Workshop to find all the information it needs to compile a help file.
What do you want to do?
- Add or remove HTML topic files from a project file
- Specify the location of index files
- Specify the location of contents files
- Specify the location of image and multimedia files
- About creating help project files