Editing Project Options
You create a title for your help file, set which topic will appear by default, and select which items to display when compiling your files in the [OPTIONS] section of the project file.
You also use the [OPTIONS] section to name the compiled file, log file, and URL root location. And finally, this section indicates which language your file will be in, and which contents and index files will be added to your help project.
What do you want to do?
- Specify a location for a compiled help file
- Specify a location for the help log file
- Specify a title for a compiled help file
- Specify the default HTML topic file for a compiled help file
- Specify the language for the help file
- Hide compiler messages
- Specify that folders be removed from compiled help file
- About help projects files