Windows Media Library Sharing Services
Windows Media Library Sharing Services (WMLSS) provides interfaces that enable applications to discover media devices on the home network and to configure the sharing of media libraries on the home network and the Internet.
WMLSS is intended for application and component developers who are familiar with C++ and COM or who are familiar with using managed code to interoperate with a COM object.
WMLSS requires Windows 7.
In this section
- IWindowsMediaLibrarySharingServices Interface
- IWindowsMediaLibrarySharingDevices Interface
- IWindowsMediaLibrarySharingDevice Interface
- IWindowsMediaLibrarySharingDeviceProperties Interface
- IWindowsMediaLibrarySharingDeviceProperty Interface