CeLog Tool Customization (Windows Embedded CE 6.0)
The CeLog event tracking subsystem provides a variety of options for logging system events, managing how and where those events are stored, and viewing the log. The CeLog tools offer flexibility and control. This section provides the information you need to modify tool operation to beyond the existing functionality.
You can customize the event tracking system in a variety of ways. For example, you can:
- Create custom events
- Replace the default event-tracking library
- Modify how flush tools like CeLogFlush.exe operate, or write your own
- Write your own viewer to process and display the log file contents
In This Section
- Logging Your Own CeLog Events
Describes how to record your own events in the log, and how to view those events using the CeLog viewing tools.
- Implementing a Custom Event Tracking Library
Provides guidance for replacing the default event-tracking library with a custom library.
- Writing Your Own CeLog Flush Application
Describes how to customize the existing CeLog flush tools or write your own.
- CeLog Tool Overview
Provides an overview of the existing CeLog tools, and links to procedures that show how to use them.
- CeLog Tools
Provides detailed procedures that show how to use the CeLog tools.