Debugging Setup (Windows CE 5.0)
Windows CE supports various levels of debugging support on both Debug and Release configurations of OS designs.
In This Section
- Levels of Debugging Support
Describes the different levels of debugging support available with Debug or Release configurations of OS designs and run-time images.
- Compiler and Linker Options for Debugging
Describes compiler options and linker options that can affect debugging.
- Setting Options for the Debugger
Describes how to set the display options used by the kernel debugger.
- Setting the Source Path Mapping
Describes how to set a mapping between PDB files generated by the compiler and source code files.
- Changing How the Debugger Handles Exceptions
Describes how to choose whether the debugger breaks on an exception or on a category of exceptions.
- Updating the List of Modules for Debugging
Describes how to refresh the list of modules that are available for debugging with the kernel debugger without rebuilding.
- Setting Debug Message Options
Describes how to set options to include process and thread identifiers in debug messages.
- Build System
Describes how to use the Windows CE build system.
- Core Connectivity Infrastructure
Describes the connectivity infrastructure for debugging.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors