EWF Design Considerations
This section includes topics about improving the performance of EWF and using EWF with other embedded enabling features (EEFs).
In This Section
- Considerations for using EWF with other Embedded Enabling Features
Describes how to use EWF with other embedded enabling features, such as System Cloning and Device Update Agent.
- EWF Maintenance and Management
Describes how to manage EWF by using the EWFMGR command, which allows you to install updates to a run-time image that is protected by EWF.
- EWF Performance Considerations
Describes ways that you can improve the performance of EWF.
- Hibernation and EWF
Describes how to use hibernation with EWF.
- EWF and File Based Write Filtering (FBWF)
Describes how the EWF and FBWF are related.
- Enhanced Write Filter
Describes the Enhanced Write Filter Help topics.
- Troubleshooting Enhanced Write Filter
Describes common EWF problems and resolutions.
Last updated on Wednesday, October 18, 2006
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.