How to Use Outlook Web Access
To check your work e-mail remotely, you can access Outlook Web Access (OWA) directly over the Internet or through the Windows EBS Remote Web Workplace. This enables you to access your mailbox from a hotel, airport kiosk, or other remote location. The connection that is established with the Windows EBS network is secure, which helps prevent your user name or password from being compromised.
Through OWA, you can perform many of the same tasks as when you are working in Outlook. For example, you can:
- Check your e-mail, calendar, contacts, and other Outlook folders.
- Send e-mail and meeting requests.
- Move e-mail messages from your Inbox to other folders.
- Attach files, audio, and video clips to a message.
- Receive notification when new e-mail arrives.
- Receive meeting reminders.
For more information about Remote Web Workplace, see How to Use Remote Web Workplace.