View User Account Properties
You must use an account that is in the Domain Admins group to perform this procedure.
To view the properties of a user account
Click Start, click All Programs, click Windows Essential Business Server, and then click Windows Essential Business Server Administration Console.
Click the Users and Groups tab, and then click User Management.
In the results pane, click a user account.
View the details pane for the following information about the user account:
- Account Information (includes the e-mail address and name)
- Account Status (includes the account expiration date, if any)
- Group Membership (shows security groups and distribution lists membership)
- Documents Redirection (shows whether the Documents folder is redirected to a shared folder)
- Mailbox Quotas (shows the mailbox limits)