Event ID 20005 — RASMAN Service Configuration
Applies To: Windows Server 2008
Connection Manager is a client dialer and connection software program. You can customize it by using the Connection Manager Administration Kit (CMAK) wizard to create a service profile.
The Remote Access Connection Manager (RASMAN) service establishes the connection to the remote server.
|Product:||Windows Operating System|
|Message:||Cannot enumerate the Remote Access Connection Manager ports: %1. User Action: Check for insufficient resources (memory) to complete the operation. With sufficient resources, the enumerating network event will be successful.|
Check memory status
To check memory usage on the remote access server:
- On the remote access server, click Start, click Run, type taskmgr, and then click OK.
- In the Windows Task Manager dialog box, click the Performance tab.
- Under Physical Memory, check the remote access server's memory usage.
- If necessary, free up available memory by ending non-essential applications or processes.
You can verify that Remote Access Connection Manager is working by checking the installation or service status.
To check the status of the Remote Access Connection Manager service:
- Open Server Manager. Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Server Manager.
- In the navigation pane, double-click Diagnostics, and then click Services.
- In the details pane, verify that the Remote Access Connnection Manager service is installed and started.
Note: If the Remote Access Connection Manger service does not appear in the list of services, you might have to repair or reinstall the operating system. If you cannot start the Remote Access Connection Manager service, restart the computer.