Event ID 1025 — Print Router Status
Applies To: Windows Server 2008
Print Router Status relates to the print router function of the print subsystem. The print router determines which print provider to call based on information supplied with the print job.
|Product:||Windows Operating System|
|Message:||The print router failed to initialize. This can occur because of system instability or a lack of system resources.|
Restart the server or troubleshoot hardware problems
Possible resolutions include:
- Notify users, and then restart the print server.
- Use hardware diagnostic utilities to troubleshoot potential hardware issues.
- Restore the print server from a stable backup.
Perform the following tasks to verify that you resolved the problem:
- Print the document again from the original client computer.
- If the print server logs spooler information events, look for Print Spooler Event 10 after printing.