Event ID 35 — Latest Scenario Status
Applies To: Windows Server 2008
The most recently executed or attempted diagnostic scenario reports specific findings or errors that are related to the Diagnostic Infrastructure. It is part of the built-in diagnostic infrastructure and does not require user configuration or maintenance.
|Product:||Windows Operating System|
|Message:||The Scenario Event Mapper was unable to start a new scenario for provider %1 (event ID %2) because the maximum number of scenarios are already in flight.|
Check Windows system error code
You have encountered a serious system error. No resolution is available through configuration of the Diagnostic service.
If a Windows system error code containing four or five digits is included, you can find the explanation of the error code on the Web at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=83027.
If you encountered an error, the system will attempt to correct the problem and re-run the scenario. No user action is required.
To identify the latest scenario:
- Click Start, click in the Search box, type eventvwr.msc, and press ENTER.
- Navigate to Event Viewer (Local)\Applications and Services\Microsoft\Windows\Diagnosis-DPS\Operational.
- Review the most recent scenario-related events.
- If the event ID of the most recent scenario-related event shown is 165, then the Diagnostic Service encountered an error while handling the latest scenario.
- If the event ID of the most recent scenario-related event shown is 170, then the associated diagnostic module encountered an error while handling the latest scenario.
- If the event ID of the most recent scenario-related event shown is 175, then the latest scenario was dropped by the corresponding diagnostic module.
- If the most recent scenario-related event is none of the above, then the latest scenario is operating correctly.