Event ID 177 — UDDI Services Statistics
Applies To: Windows Server 2008
UDDI Services provides site coordinators and operators with statistics, including entity counts, publisher statistics, and categorization statistics.
|Product:||Windows Operating System|
|Message:||Exception during statistic recalculation:
Ensure that stored procedures are correctly executed
The root cause of the error condition is a problem that was detected during the execution of a stored procedure in Microsoft SQL Server. There is not enough information available in the UDDI Services event message to provide a recommendation for resolution of the problem.
- Using a Microsoft SQL Server tool, such as SQL Server Management Studio, check that stored procedures in Microsoft SQL Server are executing correctly. For information about using SQL Server Management Studio, see the product Help.
- If you continue to get this error, note the details in the event message, and then contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS). For information about how to contact CSS, see Support Options from Microsoft Services (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=52267).
You must be a site coordinator or operator to verify that this feature is working.
To verify that the statistics feature is working properly:
- Access the Web user interface (UI) of your UDDI Services, and then click Coordinate. The default Uniform Resource Locator (URL) for the Web user interface (UI) is http://*servername*/uddi.
- Under Coordinate, click Statistics.
- Make sure that no exceptions are displayed on the Web page.