Event ID 115 — General Task Registration
Applies To: Windows Server 2008
To create a task, register the task with the Task Scheduler service. When a task is created, it is stored in a task folder. You can change the access control list (ACL) for a task or task folder to allow or deny certain users and groups access to a task or a task folder.
|Product:||Windows Operating System|
|Message:||Task Scheduler failed to roll back a transaction when updating or deleting a task. Additional Data: Error Value: %1.|
There is no content available for this issue at this time.
Attempt to reregister (create) the task and verify that registration succeeds. Use the Schtasks.exe command-line tool to define and register the task, or use the Task Scheduler user interface to define and register the task.
To define and register a task:
1. Click the Start button and type **Task Scheduler **in the Start Search box.
2. Select the Task Scheduler program to start Task Scheduler.
3. Click Create Task.
4. On the General tab, define a name for the task. On the Triggers tab, add a trigger to the task. On the Actions tab, define an action for the task.
5. Click OK, and verify that no errors are reported when the task is created.
6. Select the newly created task and verify on the History tab that there are not any partial registration failures for the task.