Event ID 4 — TS Web Access Configuration
Updated: January 5, 2012
Applies To: Windows Server 2008
When the Terminal Services Web Access (TS Web Access) role service is installed, a default Web page is automatically created. By default, the Web site is located at http://server_name/ts, where server_name is the name of the TS Web Access server.
To populate the Web page with a list of available RemoteApp programs, you must specify a terminal server for TS Web Access to use. Any RemoteApp programs on the specified terminal server that are configured to show in TS Web Access will appear on the Web page.
|Product:||Windows Operating System|
|Message:||No programs on terminal server %1 are configured to display in TS Web Access. Verify the program settings on that server.|
Make a TS RemoteApp program available through TS Web Access
To resolve this issue, make a TS RemoteApp program on the terminal server available through TS Web Access.
To perform this procedure, you must have membership in the local Administrators group, or you must have been delegated the appropriate authority.
To make a RemoteApp program available through TS Web Access:
- On the terminal server where the RemoteApp programs are configured, open TS RemoteApp Manager. To start TS RemoteApp Manager, click Start, point to Administrative Tools, point to Terminal Services, and then click TS RemoteApp Manager.
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
- In the RemoteApp Programs list, ensure that a Yes value appears in the TS Web Access column next to the program that you want to make available through TS Web Access.
- If a No value appears in the TS Web Access column for a program that you want to make available through TS Web Access, click the program name, and then in the Actions pane, click Show in TS Web Access.
- If no RemoteApp programs are listed, you can add a RemoteApp program by using the RemoteApp Wizard. To run the RemoteApp Wizard, in the Actions pane, click Add RemoteApp Programs. For more information, see "Configuring RemoteApp Programs" in the TS RemoteApp Manager Help in the Windows Server 2008 Technical Library (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=101649).
To verify that the TS Web Access server and the terminal server are correctly configured to make RemoteApp programs available through TS Web Access, do the following:
- Use Internet Explorer to connect to the TS Web Access Web site. By default, the Web site is located at http://server_name/ts, where server_name is the name of the TS Web Access server.
- Under RemoteApp Programs, click a program that is listed.
- If the RemoteApp program opens, the TS Web Access server and the terminal server are correctly configured to make RemoteApp programs available through TS Web Access.