Event ID 2 — Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Load Balancing Service
Applies To: Windows Server 2008 R2
The Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Load Balancing service is used with Terminal Services Gateway server. The administrator can configure the RPC Load Balancing service using the Terminal Server administrative tool.
|Product:||Windows Operating System|
|Message:||An internal error was detected in the RPC/HTTP Load Balancing Coordinator (PID: %1). The following arbitration order has conflict: %2. An error will be returned to the client. User Action: If the problem persists, contact Microsoft Technical Support.|
Report the internal error to Microsoft
An internal error occurred in the RPC/HTTP Load Balancing Coordinator. There is not enough information in the event message to provide a recommendation for resolution of the problem. Ensure that the RPC/HTTP Load Balancing servers can communicate and that they did not lose connectivity temporarily. If the servers are communicating and you continue to receive this error, report the internal error to Microsoft. Note the details in the event message, and then contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS). For information about how to contact CSS, see Enterprise Support (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=52267).
The Remote Procedure Call (RPC) over HTTP Proxy service installs RPC Proxy Load Balancer automatically. Verify that RPC over HTTP Proxy is installed, and ensure that the RPC/HTTP Load Balancing service is running by using the Services administrative tool.
You can verify that the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) over HTTP Proxy service is installed by opening Server Manager and finding the service under Features Summary.
To perform these procedures, you must have membership in Administrators, or you must have been delegated the appropriate authority.
To verify that the RPC over HTTP Proxy service is installed:
- Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Server Manager. If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
- In the console tree, click Features.
- In the details pane, under Features Summary, look for RPC over HTTP Proxy in the list of installed features.
To verify that the RPC/HTTP Load Balancing service is running:
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Type services.msc, and then click OK. If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
- Scroll down the list of services to locate RPC/HTTP Load Balancing Service.
- Confirm that the status of the service is Started.