Event ID 15221 — Virtual Machine Reset Operation
Updated: April 7, 2009
Applies To: Windows Server 2008
This is preliminary documentation and subject to change.
Virtual Machine Reset Operation
|Product:||Windows Operating System|
|Message:||'%1' failed to reset.|
Start the virtual machine
Investigate the environment in which the restore virtual machine operation was attempted, including:
- access and permissions to the configuration file, memory file and all image files
- prior error messages in the event log
- available RAM on the system
- configuration settings.
- disk space for the memory file and any expanding virtual hard disks
- access and permissions to the saved state file
After theissues have been corrected, try to restore the virtual machine again.
The virtual machine is able to start successfully.