Add an additional server
This procedure applies to Windows Server 2003. Exceptions for Windows 2000 Server are noted.
- Install the server operating system on the additional server, if you haven't already.
- On the computer running Windows Small Business Server 2003, open Server Management. To open Server Management, click Start, and then click Server Management.
- In the console tree, click Server Computers.
- In the details pane, click Set Up Server Computers to run the Set Up Server Wizard.
- Start Internet Explorer on the additional server.
If your additional server is running Windows 2000 Server, go to step 7.
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools, click Internet Options, and then select the Security tab.
- Click Trusted sites, click the Sites button, and add http://ServerName/connectcomputer to the list of trusted sites.
Ensure that the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone check box is clear.
- In Internet Explorer, go to http://ServerName/connectcomputer, and then click Connect to the network now.