On the View Installation Status page, you can review can review the history of all the updates that Update Services has processed.
In the list of updates, you can see the following information about each update:
- Update name: The name of the update appears in the Update column.
- Update status: The status of the update appears in the Status column—for example: pending, scheduled, declined, errors, or completed.
- Update type: The type of the update appears in the Update Type column—for example: security update, critical update, service pack, etc.
- KB article reference: The Knowledge Base article number that is associated with the update appears in the KB Article column.
- Release date: The date that Microsoft released the update appears in the Release Date column.
The View All Updates link is available when you first open the View Installation Status page. If you click this link, all updates processed by Update Services appear. Clicking the View All Updates link also toggles the link to View 30-day synchronization history. If you click View 30-day synchronization history, the page is refreshed to show only those updates that Update Services has processed in the last 30 days.
When you click an update on the Updates Waiting for Review page, an additional link appears on the page:
- View Details
When you click the View Details link while an update is selected, the Update Details dialog appears.
You can also click View Details and approve or Decline from the pop-up menu when you right-click the update.