Change your dial-up password
To complete this procedure, you must be logged on as a member of the Domain Admins security group.
- Open Server Management.
- In the console pane, click Internet and E-mail.
- In the details pane, click Change Dial-up Connection Password.
- Complete the information. For descriptions of the options, see Change Dial-up Password.
- To open Server Management, click Start, and then click Server Management.
- If you modify the user name or password, you must request that your Internet service provider (ISP) update this information as well.