Delete a distribution list
To complete this procedure, you must be logged on as a member of the Domain Admins security group.
- Open Server Management.
- In the console tree, click Distribution Groups.
- In the details pane, right-click the distribution list that you want to delete, and then click Remove Distribution Group.
You can also delete a distribution group by using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003.
- In your Contacts folder, open the distribution list.
- Click the name of the distribution group that you want to delete, and then click Remove.
- You cannot recover a distribution list after you have deleted it.
- To open Server Management, click Start, and then click Server Management.