Remove a user template
To complete this procedure, you must be logged on as a member of the Domain Admins security group.
- Open Server Management.
- In the console tree, click User Templates.
- In the details pane, select a user template, and then click Remove Template.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to remove the template.
- To open Server Management, click Start, and then click Server Management.
- Once a user template is removed, it cannot be recovered.
- Removing a user template has no effect on user accounts that were based on that template.