Add and Manage Users
To add and manage user accounts, complete the following procedures:
- To add a user account to Windows SBS, see Add a user account.
- To enable a user account on your server, see Enable a user account.
- To disable a user account, see Disable a user account.
- To rename a user account, see Rename a user.
- To remove a user account, see Remove a user account.
- To reset a user's password, see Reset a user's password.
- To review or change information about a user, see Review or change user information.
- To update user account information, see Update user accounts.
- To set the size limit of a user's mailbox, see Set mailbox size limits for a user.
- To configure password policies, see Configure password policies.