Send an e-mail message
- Open Outlook 2003.
- On the File menu, point to New, and then click Mail Message.
- In the To and Cc boxes, enter recipient names, or click To and select names from your address book. Separate each name with a semicolon (;).
- In the Subject box, type the subject of the message.
- In the area below the Subject box, type your message.
- Select other mail options, if necessary. For information about other mail options, see Outlook Help.
- To send the message, click Send.
You can send a blind carbon copy to a recipient, which means that the recipient's name does not appear in the To or Cc box. Click To, and in the Select Names dialog box, select the recipient and click Bcc. Note that the Bcc field now appears in your e-mail message.
Your message is saved in the Drafts folder until you send it.
You can attach a file to your message. On the Insert menu, click File. Select the file that you want to attach to your message, and then click OK.
To send e-mail messages by using Outlook Web Access from a computer connected to the Internet, navigate to your company's Remote Web Workplace, and then select Read my company e-mail.