Specify the content of performance or usage reports sent in e-mail
To complete this procedure, you must be logged on as a member of the Domain Admins security group.
- Open Server Management.
- In the console tree, click Monitoring and Reporting.
- In the details pane, click Change Server Status Report Settings.
- In the Server Status Reports dialog box, under Reports, click the report for which you want to specify content, and then click Edit.
- On the Content tab, under Information to include in the report, click Performance or Usage Statistics.
- Under Log files to send with the report, select the log files that you want to attach to the report.
- To open Server Management, click Start, and then click Server Management.
- Log files can be very large. Take this into consideration when deciding to attach a log file to a server performance or usage report. If the compressed size of log file attachments exceeds 5 megabytes (MB), the attachment will not be sent.