Synchronize your mobile device
Synchronize by using the cradle
- Plug the cradle included with your mobile device into the desktop computer by using the USB cable or COM port.
- Insert the mobile device into the cradle.
- If you are using a COM port, click Synchronize in ActiveSync on your computer after you insert the device into the cradle.
Synchronize when you are away from work
- On your mobile device, select Start, and then select ActiveSync.
- The device checks for a connection, and then synchronizes with the computer running Windows Small Business Server.
- Only your Inbox, calendar, and contacts are synchronized. Tasks are not synchronized.