Connect mobile devices
From the server:
- Run the Configure E-mail and Internet Connection Wizard, and select Outlook Mobile Access. For more information, see Understanding the Configure E-mail and Internet Connection Wizard.
- Configure remote access for the client computer. For more information, see Configure remote access.
- Run the Set Up Computer Wizard to install ActiveSync on client computers.
From the client computer:
- Log off, and then log back on to the client computer.
- Click Start, point to All Programs, and then click Microsoft ActiveSync.
- Set up a partnership between the mobile device and the client computer by using a cradle or cable connection.
- A partnership enables a mobile device to synchronize with a client computer.