Manage Your Windows Small Business Server Intranet
To manage your company's internal Web site (intranet), complete the following procedures:
- To create a new site on your intranet, see Create a new site.
- To change the home page layout of your intranet, see Change home page layout.
- To change the name and description of your intranet, see Change site name and description.
- To manage the access privileges for your intranet, see Manage intranet access.
- To receive an e-mail notification when changes are made to a document, document library, or list, see Configure an alert.
- To configure the server to send alerts, see Configure intranet alerts.