Change user template properties
To complete this procedure, you must be logged on as a member of the Domain Admins security group.
- Open Server Management.
- In the console tree, click User Templates.
- In the details pane, select a user template, and then click Change Template Properties. A dialog box appears.
- Review or modify the template properties, and then click OK.
- To open Server Management, click Start, and then click Server Management.
- Changes to the user template do not affect current user accounts that are based on this template.
- To update user accounts that were previously created by using the modified user template, run the Change User Permissions Wizard.