Manage intranet access
To complete this procedure, you must be a member of the SharePoint administrator site group.
- Open Server Management.
- In the console tree, click Intranet.
- In the details pane, click Manage Access.
- On the Manage Users page, perform one of the following, depending on your needs:
To add users
- Click Add users.
- Add users, assign them to site groups, and then click Next.
You can add users by typing them manually in the Domain\Username format, or by clicking Address Book and selecting them.
- Choose whether or not to send an e-mail message to the new user(s), type the message, if necessary, and then click Finish.
To remove users
- Select the check box(es) for the user(s) that you want to remove, and then click Remove Selected Users.
- Click OK to confirm.
To edit site group membership
- Select the check box(es) for the user(s) that you want to remove, and then click Edit Site Groups of Selected Users.
- Under Site Group Membership, check the box(es) for each site group to which the user(s) will belong, and then click OK.
- To open Server Management, click Start, and then click Server Management.