Provisioning mobile devices
The following mobile devices are provisioned (or configured) to work with Microsoft® Windows® Small Business Server 2003:
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002
- Microsoft Smartphone 2003
- Microsoft Pocket PC Phone Edition 2002
- Microsoft Pocket PC Phone Edition 2003
- Microsoft Pocket PC 2003
- The 2002 devices only support trusted certificates from trusted authorities.
Mobile devices are configured as follows:
- Devices synchronize with the server or the client computer every 2 hours. A manual synchronization resets the timer.
- ActiveSync is enabled by default.
- Devices keep a maximum of 5 kilobytes of information per e-mail message.
- Devices disconnect when synchronization is complete.
- Some of these devices may not be available in your country or region. For more information, see your network administrator.